- Open a web browser and go to https://citizenportal.dudesolutions.com/CityOfHardeevilleSC
- Select Sign up as new user
- Fill in the required information and hit submit
- You will receive a verification email. Click the link in that email
- To submit a ticket, you can either search for an address or select a location on the map.
- Hit Create Work Request at the bottom of the screen
- From the right side, hit the drop-down menu under work category and select issue.
- Under Work Requested please fill out a description of what is needed. Please provide as many details as possible
- You have the option to attach a picture if desired and submit work request.
- You will receive an email of the request as it is routed to the City Staff. All updates to the ticket will generate an email of the progress and status of the ticket to you as well.
We also realize that some requests may fall outside of the City’s jurisdiction or may not be a quick fix. For those issues, we ask for your patience. This is a reminder that the Hardeeville Hears and Helps tab is not an immediate emergency service replacement. If there is an immediate emergency, please call 9-1-1.