- Feature Links
- Hardeeville Commerce Park
Hardeeville Commerce Park
The Hardeeville Commerce Park is a 167-acre South Carolina Department of Commerce site certified park, located just north of the I-95 Exit 5 interchange adjacent to U.S. 17/Whyte Hardee Boulevard The Commerce Park is located in an Opportunity Zone.
Hardeeville Commerce Park Overview
The City was previously awarded a South Carolina Rural Infrastructure Authority (SC RIA) grant in the amount of $500,000 dollars and a U.S. Department of Commerce, Economic Development Administration (EDA) grant in the amount of $1.86 million dollars to provide infrastructure improvements to the Hardeeville Commerce Park. The infrastructure project, including the entranceway and water/wastewater components, has been designed and is going through the various permitting requirements. Construction is estimated to begin during the summer of 2020 and should be completed in 2021.
- Area Benefits: CSX Adjacent to the site, adjacent to I-95, near Port of Savannah, near RiverPort and Sherwood Tract, major developing industrial/commercial sites. Less than 20 minutes from Downtown Savannah and Hilton Head Island, SC
- Elevation: 19 to 21 feet
- Flood Zone: No
- Location: City of Hardeeville, adjacent to Exit 5 and U.S. 17/Whyte Hardee Boulevard
- Sales Price: For Sale - $40,000 to $50,000 per acre
- Site Improvements: Large scale infrastructure projects underway for entrance road, water, and sewer expansion.
- Site Readiness: South Carolina Site Certified and Due Diligence Complete
- Size: 167 acres, more than 55 acres of developable land, approximately 832,500 square feet building area
- Special: Opportunity Zone
- Tenants: 3 lots sold, 1 pending
- Use: Light Industrial and Commerce
- Zoning: Planned Development District