- CVID-19 Information
The City of Hardeeville continues to closely monitor developments related to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus, COVID-19.
The City is committed to preventing the spread of the virus and has made the decision to close its buildings to the public effective immediately. City Staff is available, but all business must be conducted by phone at 843-784-2231 or internet.
Emergency and Public Safety Services remain available, but will be taking precautions as needed. Calls for service shall be screened and many issues will be handled remotely. Public Works shall also continue serving the City while taking appropriate safety precautions.
What the City is doing
- Plan Reviews shall be handled remotely. Staff will contact applicants with further details
- Documents must be submitted electronically or mailed.
- Deadlines for Business Licenses shall be extended to June 1
- Building Inspections shall only be conducted for new construction.
Parks and Recreation:
- All events scheduled until May 4 are cancelled.
- Follow the City of Hardeeville on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for opportunities to participate in virtual events.
- Call 843-784-3366 to contact staff if you have any questions
- All jury trials, roll calls and any other larger gatherings such as traffic court are cancelled.
All City Board and Commission meetings are cancelled until further notice. City Council is exploring avenues to provide electronic meetings. Public Comments and Engagement will still be encouraged through electronic means.
Where to Get Information
Updates will be provided on the City’s website calendar at www.hardeevillesc.gov
Please continue to follow only official government sources of information.
City of Hardeeville, SC
Instagram - @city_of_hardeeville_sc
For any media inquiries please contact Assistant Chief Joey Rowell at 843-473-9093 or email@example.com
Resources and Information Links
Small Business Support
Local Programs and Services
Regional Healthcare Services