- Feature Links
- Southern Lowcountry Regional Board
Southern Lowcountry Regional Board
It is the Vision of the SoLoCo Board to enhance the building of relationships among elected officials, from differing communities; municipalities; utilities; and centers for higher education; to enhance the communication among the members internal as well as to subdivisions external and most importantly to the Communities in which we serve. Our Vision is a vibrant Low Country, a united Low Country and a sustainable Low Country.
To create a regional think tank that will identify the problems and opportunities that face the entire southern low country, as defined by the members and regardless of municipal or county boundaries. To discuss the zoning, housing, employment, quality of life and social issues and propose action plans to the appropriate legislative bodies.
- Mayors of the municipalities of Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Ridgeland, and Hardeeville
- County Council Chairs and one County Council member from Beaufort and Jasper Counties and one Council member of each municipality
- Each member may designate an alternate
- Administrators of Beaufort and Jasper Counties and Managers of each municipality
Meeting Dates & Locations
January 23, 2018 - City of Hardeeville
February 27, 2018 - Town of Bluffton
March 27, 2018 - City of Hardeeville
April 24, 2018 - Town of Bluffton
May 22, 2018 - City of Hardeeville
**June 26, 2018 – City of Hardeeville
July 24, 2018 - City of Hardeeville
August 28, 2018 - Town of Bluffton
September 25, 2018 - City of Hardeeville
October 23, 2018 - Town of Bluffton
November 27, 2018 - City of Hardeeville
** December 18, 2018 - Town of Bluffton
MEETINGS WILL BE HELD AT 10:00 A.M.
Meetings are subject to change based on conflicts due to scheduling, meeting locations and observed holidays.
Agendas and Minutes
- 5-23-2018 Southern Lowcountry Regional Board Meeting Minutes
- 12-5-2017 Southen Lowcountry Regional Board Agenda