Hardeeville is Open for Your Business!
The City of Hardeeville stands poised to become the economic crown jewel of both South Carolina and the Southeast over the next two decades. With its close proximity to interstates, workforce population centers, rail lines, international seaports and airports, Hardeeville sits on the brink of an unprecedented period of growth.
Click here to read key economic statistics about Hardeeville
We Are a Prime Location
- Hardeeville sits right in the heart of the exploding Savannah and Hilton Head Island regions, with a population of nearly 600,000 living within a 20-mile radius of its City Hall.
- Hardeeville has two current exits on Interstate 95 currently in the City (Exits 8 and 5), and will announce a third exit in 2008 (Exit 3). The City also is less than 20 miles from Interstate 16, less than 75 miles from Interstate 26, and is crossed by U.S. Highways 321 and 17.
- Hardeeville has the main CSX Rail Line running right through the City touching most of its industrial and commercial properties.
- Hardeeville is located 12 minutes from the Savannah-Hilton Head International Airport.
- Hardeeville is less than 15 miles away from the Savannah Garden City Port, one of the largest and most successful in the nation. The City is also less than 10 miles from the area where the new Jasper Ocean Terminal will sit when completed.
- Hardeeville is less than 10 minutes from the brand new campuses of the 4-year University of South Carolina-Beaufort and the Technical College of the Lowcountry.