The City of Hardeeville is now accepting Business License Renewal applications for 2018. Renewal packets were mailed out to businesses on December 22, 2017. You may also access the renewal packet below or pick up an application in person at City Hall, 205 Main Street. You have until April 15, 2018 to renew without penalties. If you need further assistance, please contact Cynthia Oliver at 843-784-2231.
Any business, including a home based business, that is located in, or performs work in the City of Hardeeville is required by the Business License Ordinance Section 11-15 through 11-43 to purchase a business license each year. The annual licenses are valid from January 1st through December 31st each year. Renewals are due by April 15th of each year to avoid penalties and collection procedures. Temporary one-time licenses are issued when appropriate and are valid only for the event or job for which they are issued.
If you need assistance, contact Cynthia Oliver at 843-784-2231 or by email.
Business License Forms
- A - Credit Card Authorization
- B-1 - New Business License 2018 (PDF)
- B-2 - Business License Renewal Application 2018 (PDF)
- Check List for Change of Ownership (PDF)
- Check List for New Businesses (PDF)
- Classification and Rate Schedule Quick Reference Updated 2015
- Credit Card Authorization (PDF)
- Licencia nueva aplicacion-espanol (new business)
- Licencia renovacion aplicacion-espanol (renewal)
- MASC Standardized Business License Application for Contractors (PDF)
- Sub Contractor Roster (PDF)
- Business Operation Status Change