As of now credit card payments can be made online by the card holder. To pay online, go to https://hardeevillebl.govtportal.com and select which category/department you want to make a payment for in the drop down menu or by clicking continue under the title. There is a 3% convenience fee. We accept everything but American Express.
Any business, including a home based business, that is located in, or performs work in the City of Hardeeville is required by the Business License Ordinance Section 11-15 through 11-43 to purchase a business license each year. The annual licenses are valid from May 1st through April 30th each year. Renewals are due by April 30th of each year to avoid penalties and collection procedures. Temporary one-time licenses are issued when appropriate and are valid only for the event or job for which they are issued.
If you need assistance, contact Cynthia Oliver at 843-784-2231 or by email.
Business License Forms
- A - Credit Card Authorization (PDF)
- B-1 New Business License 2020
- B-2 Business License Renewal 2020
- B-3 Sub Contractor Roster
- Business License Calculation Worksheet for New Businesses
- Business License Calculation Worksheet for Renewals
- Business Operation Status Change
- Checklist for a New Business (PDF)
- Checklist for Change of Ownership (PDF)
- Classification and Rate Schedule-Quick Reference-Current (PDF)
- MASC Standardized Business License Application for Contractors (PDF)
- Licencia nueva aplicacion espanol new business 2020
- Licencia renovacion aplicacion espanol renewal (PDF)