The City of Hardeeville is now accepting Business License renewal applications for 2022. Renewal notices will be emailed or mailed the first of February. Current licenses expire on April 30, 2022.
Any business, including a home-based business, that is located in or performs work in the City of Hardeeville is required by the Business License Ordinance to purchase a business license each year. Annual licenses are valid from May 1st through April 30th each year. Temporary one-time licenses are issued when appropriate and are valid only for the event or job for which they are issued.
Business License payments may be made online. To pay online, go to the Hardeeville Government Portal and select the payment you wish to make. There is a 3% convenience fee. We accept every major credit card except American Express.
All forms and applications must be submitted to the City of Hardeeville along with payments. Failure to submit proper paperwork along with payments will cause a delay in processing your application.
Business License Forms
- A - Credit Card Authorization (PDF)
- Appendix A-Rates Quick Reference FY2022 (PDF)
- Appendix B-Class Schedule FY2022 (PDF)
- B-1 New Business License 2022 (PDF)
- B-2 Business License Renewal 2022 (PDF)
- B-3 Sub Contractor Roster (PDF)
- Business License Calculation Worksheet for New Businesses (PDF)
- Business License Calculation Worksheet for Renewals (PDF)
- Business Operation Status Change (PDF)
- Checklist for Change of Ownership (PDF)
- Checklist for a New Business (PDF)
- Standardized Business License Application for Contractors (PDF)
- Ordinance 2022 (PDF)